Landmarks in Sarasota FL are some of the most unique and beautiful features in the city. Landmarks in Sarasota are not landmarks just because they were built centuries ago. They are landmarks because of their age and their story. Some of the most famous landmarks in Sarasota are the Winter Gardens at dusk, the sundial at dawn, and the bear in the woods. The bear in the woods is actually the actual species of bear called the Red Bear and is found at the Winter Gardens in Sarasota.
Landmarks in Sarasota FL are many and they can all be found in the city. Sarasota is a town located south of Tampa Bay on Florida’s Gulf Coast. Today, it proudly hosts a great number of museums, especially the Ringling Brothers Circus, which showcases contemporary art and old master pieces. It is also the gateway to numerous beaches filled with crystal clear water and shallow waters, including Lido Beach and Siesta Key Beach among others. It is the place for one-of-a-kind experiences that you won’t ever forget.
The Winter Gardens makes this place even more unique because it offers a place where you can see alligators. There are also different kinds of tropical plants and trees in this Landmark, as well as many exotic mammals and reptiles. In fact, there are so many things to do and places to go in Sarasota that it is going to make your trip a great one. Here are some of them:
– Golf Course: This place has a world-class golf course in its premises. It offers a great game of golf for people of all ages, from beginners to professionals. The course has been put up by a famous entrepreneur, John D. MacArthur. This place has been made into an attraction since it was opened, featuring a miniature railroad that runs through the miniature version of Sarasota.
– Sarasota Museum: It houses almost two million artifacts, all of them depicting culture from throughout the world. This includes Egyptian figurines, Chinese porcelains and many others. This is also home to a seal workshop and an open air museum featuring skeletons, mummies, and various other natural creatures. This is one of the most popular Landmarks in Sarasota FL, because it is a great place for learning about different cultures.
– Sea World: This is the only theme park of the area that offers all types of rides and games to all people of all ages. There are lots of rides such as Space Mountain, Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, Big Bad Wolf, etc. This is a great place to bring the kids because it is filled with interactive exhibits and videos that keep the children engaged. The Jolly Butcher Boy is another Landmark in Sarasota that will surely make everyone smile. There are also several shows that are designed especially for kids.
– Sarasota Zoo: One of the most popular Landmarks in Sarasota FL is the Sarasota Zoo. This is a great family attraction, as the kids will love all of the different animals, plants and monsters that they can see here. This is also a perfect place to spend some time with the family without having to leave them. There are tons of things that you can do here, from eating and playing to watching and seeing the antics of the animals.
– Night Markets: If you are looking for an inexpensive way to experience cultures from different countries, then look no further than the Night markets. These places are everywhere in Sarasota FL and there are so many to choose from. All you need to do is look around until you find one that you like. They are great places to spend the night with your family as well.
Solar Associates LLC
3251 17th St
Sarasota, FL 34235