Best Charlotte, Chicago Paving Contractor
Charlotte, NC Paving is the best paving contractor for Charlotte, Chicago. We have designed many successful paving projects in and around Charlotte that have had a positive impact on our clients. We work with your budget to create a long-lasting outdoor living space by installing asphalt or brick pavers of any size you desire. We use the best materials and have years of experience to turn your vision into a reality. Not only do we install pavers, but also offer design services as well! Paving contractors Charlotte NC Paving can help you find the perfect paving pattern for any space in or around Charlotte. We work with property owners who want their driveway paving Charlotte.
Why is it important to hire a paving contractor
Charlotte paving contractors are important because they can recommend the best type of pavement for your needs. For example, if you're having a hard time deciding between asphalt repair Charlotte and concrete, then hiring a contractor will help you make that decision. Pavement is composed mainly of stone or gravel with an overlay to provide smoothness.
What should you expect from your paving contractor
Paving contractor Charlotte should be licensed, insured, and bonded. Paving contractors should have a proven track record of success with many satisfied customers. Pavements are not one size fits all, your Charlotte paving contractor will take the time to listen to what you want in terms of color and style choices for your new pavement.
Tips for finding the best Charlotte, Chicago Paving Contractor
- Do your research and ask for references
- Look in the Charlotte, Chicago paving company Charlotte directory to see if they are a member of any professional organizations such as NAAMM (National Asphalt Pavement Maintenance Managers Association), PCCPMA (Professional Concrete Coatings Producers Association) or United States Paver Council
- Choose an asphalt paving contractor Charlotte that has experience with projects similar in scope to yours.
First, you'll want to do plenty of research and ask around about contractors from friends or family members who have recently had work done by one.
Cost of concrete vs asphalt
Asphalt Paving: $30-$40 per square foot installed.
- Requires removal of old asphalt surface, installation of new base and gravel
- Pavement patching may be needed if the existing pavement is uneven or damaged
Concrete Paving: $60-$80 per square foot installed.
- Poured concrete in a driveway typically needs to cure for at least one week before it can handle heavy traffic. Some paving contractor Charlotte will postpone pouring until after frost season has passed so that it does not crack from cold temperatures, which may extend construction time by up to six weeks
Both materials require regular maintenance such as seal coating every two years.
Charlotte NC Paving
9716 Rea Rd ste b 513, Charlotte, NC 28277